Executive Administrative Assistant (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Sherbrooke, QC, CA
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
Offrir un soutien administratif et de coordination aux membres de la direction de Charles River Montreal ULC, site de Sherbrooke.
To provide divisional support and coordination to Senior Leadership Team (SLT) members and other key positions within Charles River Montreal ULC (Sherbrooke site).
TÂCHES ET RESPONSABILITES PRINCIPALES:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fournir un soutien administratif confidentiel aux membres de la direction générale du site, y compris la coordination de réunions / agenda / salle de conférence, etc.
- Conserver, faire le suivi et le classement des dossiers des départements.
- Fournir assistance / support sur projets et tâches
- Maintenir une communication ouverte entre le dirigeant et le personnel/ rediriger les requêtes, appels téléphoniques le cas échéant.
- Coordonner / maintenir divers programmes et horaires en temps opportun
- Coordonner la logistique pour les visites de clients, y compris des salles de conférence, l'hébergement, le transport terrestre.
- Effectuer toute autre tâche connexe, telle qu’assignée.
- Provide confidential administrative support to a divisional leader including coordination of meetings/ agenda/ conference rooms, etc.
- Maintain divisional records, tracking and filing systems
- Provide project and task assistance & support to the group
- Maintain open communication between divisional leader and staff/ redirect queries, telephone calls as necessary
- Coordinate/ maintain various programs/ schedules in a timely manner
- Coordinate logistics for client site visits, including conference rooms, room accommodations, ground transportation.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
2 ans d’expérience
Excellente maitrise du français écrit
2 years of experience
Excellent writing skills in French
Une combinaison équivalente d’éducation et d’expérience peut être considérée comme substitut acceptable pour l’éducation et l’expérience spécifique telle qu’énumérée ci-dessus.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Forte habileté pour la communication et facilité d’interaction. Sens de l’organisation et minutie nécessaires.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational skills and attention to detail required.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 13,000 employees within 80 facilities in 23 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 80% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2017.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.