Posted by admin / in /
Reporting to the production supervisor, the employees we are looking for must perform the preparation of ducks according to established quality and performance standards. The main responsibility of the position is to remove the non-edible parts of the duck.
Day position, Monday to Friday
Group insurance and pension fund
Complete training program
To work with Brome Lake Ducks, you must:
- Follow animal welfare standards;
- Follow the health and hygiene standards;
- Follow the health and safety at work standards;
- Follow the product quality standards;
- Perform tasks according to established standards.
We are looking for persons who:
- Are able to work standing over long periods; Are able to lift loads up to 20 kg (44 lbs);
- Are physically fit;
- Are comfortable working in an environment to multiple disadvantages (heat, strong odor, blood);
- Are autonomous, who have a good sense of judgment and whose work focuses on product quality.
- Respect the working methods they are taught