Diamond Service Technician
Posted by admin / in /
As a diamond service technician you will provide technical services for our customers. This includes performing the installation of high quality diamond segments on blades and core bits, on-site at our customers and at our manufacturing facility.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Install diamond segments on blades and corebits.
• Travel to customers for on-site installations.
• Deliver large diameter blades to customers.
• Perform assembly or replastification of diamond wire.
• Work with team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Desired experience and profile:
• Basic Welding Experience.
• Experience in the stone industry a plus.
• French and English languages.
• Valid Driver’s license.
• Entry in USA on regular basis.
• Drug free test due to DOT requirements.
• Able to lift blades and work physically.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Our Service Center in Stanstead, QC.
Please send your resume to [email protected] or via fax: 819.876.5465 before May 15th, 2019 to have the opportunity to join our team. All resumes received will be treated as confidential information. Only the candidates considered for interviews will be contacted, however we would like to thank everyone who will have shown interest in the Derusha Group.