Development Operations Specialist
Posted by admin / in /
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
DevOps as the name suggests is a merging of Development and Operations. Your focus is to help the organization on outcomes needed to support the velocity of change in an innovative world by automating IT processes. The Development Operations Specialist’s goal is to ensure the performance, stability and reliability of complex, integrated systems, applications, servers and databases meeting the business needs. You are responsible for the design and the automation of high-availability, scalable and cost-effective solutions while documenting your work and advising your peers.
• Bachelor’s degree with 10 or more years of experience
• Solid interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Demonstrated commitment to supporting a team focused environment
• Creative/innovative thinking
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• In depth knowledge of PowerShell, AzureRM, ARM and JSON
• Knowledge of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• Knowledge of Microsoft RDS and Session hosts
• Knowledge of industry best practices for IT (such as ITIL)
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.