Customer Service Representative- Claims Assistance
Posted by admin / in /
Reporting to the Team Leader – Claims Assistance, the person is responsible for answering inbound calls. The CSR is responsible for backend claims and non-medical claims. Your role is to be an advocate for both the company and the client.
Some of the responsibilities:
• Take inbound calls from clients
• Take ownership of client complaints and advocate on behalf of both client and company
• Claim openings for medical files (backend)
• Claim openings for non-medical files
• Assist clients in the claims process
• Addressing minor complaints-Follow up with other teams as required
• Explain insurance coverage by quoting correct policy benefits, exclusions and maximums
• Remain calm during stressful situations
• College Diploma or equivalent combined with experience in customer service, telecommunication, assistance and claims
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French), other languages are an asset
• Customer Service oriented
• Capacity to work with people in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
• Must exhibit strong communication skills and professionalism.
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet etc.)
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.