Customer Service Representative (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Is the customer representative position right for you?
- Do you stand out by your friendly and dynamic personality?
- Do you know how to show empathy, courtesy and professionalism?
- Are you committed to serving customers, taking care of their requests and finding solutions?
We want to know you!
What is expected of the representative:
The Customer Service Representative provides phone support to Canada Post customers. Services include delivery status, redirected mail, community mailboxes, rates and general inquiries. The representative offers an efficient, courteous, professional service adapted to the needs of the customers.
What makes Nordia the best place to work:
At Nordia, people are at the heart of our business and our top priority is to provide a rewarding environment for our employees. That's why we are proud to offer the most competitive compensation in the industry, a stimulating work environment and excellent benefits. Our employees confirm it: according to the latest 2017 internal survey, 82% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends!
What is offered:
- Competitive base salary;
- Hourly premium for bilingual and weekend shifts;
- Fully paid professional training;
- All the support needed to help you reach your full potential;
- A full range of benefits after 6 months of service.
What is needed to join the team:
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Friendly, empathic and dynamic: attentive and able to build a relationship of trust with the client;
- Experience in customer service;
- Be available to work*:
- Monday to Friday between 7am and 11pm;
- Saturday and Sunday between 9am and 9pm
- High school diploma (secondary V).
Discover Nordia Sherbrooke at: http://www.fr.nordia.ca/sherbrooke
Training starts September 10th
* Hours and days of work may vary based on business needs and include weekend shifts