Customer Experience Coach (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
As a Customer Experience Coach, you will be responsible for coordinating the performance development of the agents through training and coaching. This includes providing initial and continuous training, coaching and auditing. It also includes answering the questions from the team.
You would also be responsible for handling problem files and complaints, by advocating for the insured and Global Excel.
• College Diploma
• 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role
• Available days, evenings and weekends
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite products
• Clear and effective communication in both English and French
• Proven skills in prioritizing, organizing and solving problems
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.