Customer experience agent
Posted by admin / in /
Who enjoys cold calling? Not us. That’s why our employees don’t have to do it. Yep, that’s right. No cold calling.
On the other hand, do you like to:
- Deliver excellent customer service using different technologies (phone, chats, emails)?
- Work in a fast-paced environment where days go by pretty quickly?
- Be part of a friendly, dynamic and progressive team?
That was a very brief overview of what a customer experience agent does in a day but more specifically, you will:
- Answer all enquiries in a friendly, respectful and efficient manner;
- Assist customers with their loan applications;
- Follow-up on incomplete applications and solve issues;
- Review and analyze supporting documentation;
- Use the software to manage customers requests;
- Collaborate with colleagues and help out other departments as required.
To be successful in this position, we think you will need to:
- Be comfortable using a phone and computer software;
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Enjoy working in a high-volume environment (don’t be scared, it is manageable!) and enjoy delivering excellent customer service (internally and externally);
- Have the ability to quickly grasp new concepts, manage your time and priorities and demonstrate a positive attitude;
- It is also important to be able to remain calm in situations that may be stressful whilst demonstrating empathy.
…and what do we offer in exchange?
First and foremost, we are human. We want to remain close to our employees and we offer a great work environment that is inclusive and value the collaboration of all team members.
Although we are still relatively small (we are sixty-something employees at the moment), that does not mean that we aren’t offering a solid range of benefits that often matches (and sometimes better!) what bigger companies offer.
Working for us means:
- A competitive compensation;
- An excellent benefits package (including dental);
- Retirement plan with employer contribution;
- Sick leave entitlements and other extras (ie weekly deliveries of fresh fruits and a slush machine to cool down in the summer);
- Social activities paid by the employer;
- A pleasant and modern work environment.
Who are we? What do we do?
Founded in 2014, we offer brokerage services for small personal loans (all done online) in Quebec and Canada. We are a dynamic bunch of people always looking to improve our services and better ourselves.