Collective Entrepreneurship Project Coordinator (French 4/5)
Posted by admin / in /
Collective Entrepreneurship Project Coordinator
Are you interested in collective entrepreneurship and would like to introduce it to young people? The Introduction to Collective Entrepreneurship project aims to provide high school youths with an experience in cooperative entrepreneurship by developing a service cooperative during the summer.
Under the authority of the local committee and following specific training in collective entrepreneurship, the coordinator will be responsible for coaching and mentoring high school and/or college students in setting up and managing their summer cooperative. As part of his/her duties, the coordinator will be expected to:
* Participate in job training during the last week of May 2019;
* Recruit, select and train young entrepreneurs;
* Organize an information session for youth and their parents;
* Supervise the selected young entrepreneurs in all stages of setting up their cooperative enterprise (planning, promotion, negotiation of contracts, accounting management, etc.);
* Ensure group cohesion and gradual project management by young people;
* Help young entrepreneurs develop their entrepreneurial qualities;
* Bring cooperative values to young entrepreneurs;
* Write a final report at the end of the project.
* Be a full-time or part-time college or university student during the 2019 winter semester;
* Speak and write French (4/5);
* Possess leadership qualities and a sense of organization;
* Be autonomous;
* Have youth leadership experience;
* Possess an interest in the world of collective entrepreneurship;
* Have access to a car and a valid driver's license;
* Marketing and/or accounting skills an asset
• Duration 12 weeks;
• Salary $500 to $560 per week;
• 35 hours a week.
If you want to build experience in project management and cooperative entrepreneurship, send your resume and cover letter to Véronick Beaumont by email at [email protected] before March 23, 2018.