Change Management Manager
Posted by admin / in /
At Camso, the Road Free company, we offer challenging and exciting opportunities for senior change management practitioners.
You are passionate about change management and culture transformation?
You want to contribute to creating the future of Camso in our journey toward customer experience and sustained growth?
You want to be part of a great team that is true to its values of teamwork, commitment, integrity and empowerment?
As part of our strategic initiatives, we are evolving our operating model by implementing a global Business process organization that will be supported by global systems (SAP, Salesforce, SuccessFactors). The Business process management is key to connect people with technology through an integrated roadmap and a strong and engaged business process community.
For Camso, change management is a key lever for the transformation of the organization. We are building a change management capability and are looking for experienced people who will act as strategic players to support the mindset shift necessary to operate as a true matrix organization and contribute to developing Camso change management methodology and toolbox.
Being part of the Vice-president Culture and Change Management team, this person will work cross-functionally with a network of key players (Supply Chain Business Process Owner, Business Process Manager, HR Business Partners), as well as with different teams (project team, change management team, communication team, IT team) to ensure proper alignment and ownership for the change. The primary role is to elaborate change management strategies and establish plans to support smooth transitions, maximize stakeholder engagement, support the mindset shift and help the business in getting the benefits from the change. They will also be responsible for the efficient project management of the activities detailed in the change management plans.
- Lead the global implementation of our change management strategy for the Supply Chain global process implementation;
- Apply the Camso change management approach and design/facilitate workshops related to change management and team alignment;
- Lead the process to identify key stakeholders impacted and involved in the change and what challenges may be associated with moving them up through engagement levels;
- Engage and support the Business process owner and Business unit leaders and their leadership teams in playing their sponsorship role and taking ownership for the change;
- Anticipate people, organizational and cultural impacts and develop appropriate action plans to manage process and system changes in a proactive manner;
- Participate in defining training and coaching needs based on organizational impact assessments.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, industrial psychology or equivalent;
- You also hold a master’s degree in Business Administration, Change Management or Organizational Development this would be considered an asset,
- You have a minimum 10 years of experience as a Change Management leader or senior advisor;
- You demonstrate experience of supporting change during large, complex and international business transformations;
- You have great ability to navigate in a complex and fast changing environment;
- You are a strategic influencer and have the ability to develop strong relationships based on trust.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.