Business Project Leader (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Your innovative mind will be put to use on an array of projects and initiatives to help improve the Parts, Accessories, Clothing (PAC) and Consumer services (CS) department so it becomes a benchmark for the dealer network.
Your responsibilities as Senior Business Project manager for the PACCS group will be to oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of specific mid and long term projects. You will also be a key player in supporting the business stakeholders to help shape and define their business requirements and think outside the box so their projects benefit Dealers and BRP.
You will occasionally act as a contributor of the projects for your business unit expertise (PACCS)
Finally, you will coordinating technical or non technical projects to help reduce costs, increase efficiency, and improve relations with third-parties or departments to secure the dealer and consumer experience around the globe.
We can summarize your responsibilities in a few segments:
Demand and capacity managementPrioritize, plan and staff all the projects estimates’ requests for the ecosystem, making sure to maximize overall resources useFollow up on risks and issues for ongoing projects – provide the overview to delivery leads and project managers.Project/initiative executionManage the end-to-end activities related to project definition and estimation of the different projects. This includes: scoping, on boarding of Subject matter expert members, planning and owning plan to get to the deliverables and delivery.Supervise the business requirements, fit/gap analysis, business and functional processes (actual and to be), project plan and resource plan recommended for delivery.Provide support on the communication and change management planProject ClosureWork in collaboration with the internal stakeholders to confirm delivery, track and monitor the first few weeks post deploymentPerform a post-mortem and identify opportunities for upcoming projectsA day in the life of a Business Project manager might look like this
- Start your day with the usual cheerful greetings from your energetic team members before you jump into action. While looking at your list of projects and reviewing some emails, you identify a few gaps that would jeopardize a project schedule.
- Once secured, you start to work on a new initiative that would improve the prioritization of business needs, and you will present it during your team meeting later in the day.
- Then, you shift your attention to a few dashboards. Your expertise enables you to quickly identify gaps in one project that could drastically reduce the expected benefits. In al brainstorming session with your colleagues you guide them to change some decisions.
- Afterwards, you grab lunch with a few teammates and take a jog by the Riviere Magog.
- After lunch, you attend your team meeting. You actively participate in roundtable discussions. You bring forward the initiative you worked on earlier along with a few chocolate treats to bribe them.
- Finally, you attend another project meeting, this time, as a key member. You discuss your portion of the deliverables of the project to your customers and start planning the 2nd phase of the project.
Do you think you have what it takes to join BRP?
If you think you’re the right one to handle multiple projects while aligning internal stakeholders or external contributors like consultant, to manage with a program mindset, to adapt and lead key initiatives, then we definitely want to meet you!
Our ideal candidate has:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent with,
- 10 + years in Project Management/Delivery experience
- Knowledge of Project Management domain
- Experience with MS Project, Smart Sheet or any industry recognized project management tools
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Are proficient in Salesforce.com software (considered an asset)
- Are known for your project management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments with different deadlines and levels of complexity
- Are fully fluent in English and French (oral and written)
- Experience for information systems and worked in a support experience, ideally in a B2B company.
- Worked on Global mandates
You are recognized by your peers for:
- Your reputation of being very structured and focus on the customer experience
- Being flexible and adapt quickly to new priorities.
- Are effective in problem solving and have the ability to seek out and analyze information collaboratively to propose solutions.
- Anticipate problems and trends, propose solutions and ensure they are applied.
- Good to liaise with different stakeholders to ensure project monitoring and efficiency.
If you have the following strengths, you will have us take a deeper looking at your profile.
- Experience in Parts, accessories and clothing organizations and understand the retail environment
- .Are passionate about Project management regardless if they are business or information systems related, you like to drive and deliver them.
- Enjoy rolling up your selves and stepping in the action.
- You understand that project management isn’t just following GantT charts but to be an active player.
- Are known for being very structured and focused on the customer experience
- Thrives under pressure and leading multiple projects at the same time.