Bilingual Customer Service and Technical Support Advisor
Posted by admin / in /
- Provide technical support by telephone, email or chat
- Analyze and solve technical problems related to our Microsoft services, notably Office 365
- Use virtual machines to "troubleshoot" various hosted software used by our clients
- Help our clients with configuration issues
- Provide high quality customer service
- Ensure a follow up to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction
- Open tickets and enter a detailed description of clients’ technical problems in the ticket system
- Carry out all other tasks related to the department’s operations, according to your specific knowledge and competence
- Willing to work a rotating schedule: days, evenings, nights and weekends.
You have a background that is similar to this:
- DES or DEP with a marked interest for information technology
- AEC or DEC in computer science will be considered an asset
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent oral and written English and French is essential Knowledge of basic Windows applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and services
- You learn quickly and have a strong potential for professional development.
You possess the following skills:
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are results-oriented.
- You are known for your strong Customer Service skills.
- You are organized, resourceful and autonomous.
- You like to analyze and solve problems.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Competitive wages
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan.
Working for SherWeb is also:
- Working in a stimulating and dynamic environment
- Using the latest IT technologies
- Participating in activities organized by our dynamic social committee.
Next starting date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website: http://www.sherweb.ca/careers
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted. The masculine form is used to identify both men and women. It has been used here to simplify the text.