B2B Sales Representative (On the road)
Posted by admin / in /
The Challenge: B2B Sales Representative (on the road)
Working under the supervision of the Sales Manager and part of the new partner recruiting team, you will represent SherWeb before, during and after trade shows and roadshows to attract and acquire new partners. You must be proactive and present potential partners with opportunities to use and resell SherWeb’s hosted products and services.
- Travel to meet potential partners at events and offer them world-class service
- Contact potential partners who have shown an interest at events to create an excellent first impression
- Effectively position SherWeb as the best partner
- Track potential partners after events in order to register them as new customers in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurately determine partner potential in order to assign them the appropriate account manager
- Provide ongoing feedback to the management team to help improve service
- Achieve and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in the training required by the sales department
- All other related tasks according to organizational needs.
You have a background that is similar to this:
- Diploma in Business Administration or in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B sales
- Good knowledge of the sales process and its stages
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- A valid driver’s license and passport, and legally authorized to travel to the United States
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, ideally Dynamics
- Knowledge of the hosted services market is an asset, especially Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, web technologies and networking.
You possess the following skills:
- You are known for your ability to develop business relationships.
- You have good interpersonal skills and you are dynamic.
- You are autonomous, organized and resourceful.
- Your sales approach is focused on the customer and on business opportunities.
- You possess excellent communication skills over the phone and in person.
- You show a keen interest in advanced technologies and their use in today’s businesses.
- You learn quickly and you adapt fast to an ever-changing environment.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
- Competitive salary
- Commission program
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: Use of the latest technologies, continuing professional training, employee assistance program (EAP), payment of dues to professional organizations, stimulating and enjoyable work environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports center, etc.
Starting Date: As soon as possible