Athletic Therapist (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
The school is currently seeking an athletic therapist (part-time).
- Assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions of patients from 12 to 19 years old.
- Cover on-campus sport activities (hockey, soccer, rugby).
- Work in collaboration with nurses and doctors.
- Work in collaboration with coaches.
- Member of the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association (CATA)
- Must speak and write French (bilingual is an asset).
- Possess a valid Sport First Responder certification.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills, patience, empathy, respect, and good judgment.
- Be responsible and organized
This is a part-time position.
Salary : Based on experience
Applications should be submitted in writing with a CV and cover letter. All applications are welcomed, but only finalists will be contacted for an interview. Please contact:
Human Resources Advisor
Stanstead, Québec J0B 3E0