Assistant Team Leader – Medical Review and Coverage Assessment (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
This position exists to support the Medical Review and Coverage Assessment team in their daily tasks, monitor performance management and identify and implement process improvements.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Aid in development of high performance team by: providing daily support to team members, developing employees through coaching training, motivation, evaluation and communication of expectations and collaborating with Team Leader to provide a positive and stimulating working environment.
• Meet or exceed the customer service expectations of both internal and external clients: Monitor service levels, ensure quick resolution of customer issues and complaints, identify and implement improvements.
• College diploma or equivalent
• 6 years of experience in related field
• Leadership qualities and motivational abilities
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Highly organized
• Good communication skills both written and verbal (English and French)
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite Office
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.