Advisor / Sales Team Member, Kitchens
Posted by admin / in /
The responsibilities of the Sales Advisor in the Kitchens department are :
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on kitchen department products;
- Present the design to customer in the form of a computer assisted draft;
- Read and modify kitchen and bathroom plans;
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labelling;
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of his department;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Develop a basic knowledge of all the departments in the store;
- If required, operate a forklift, in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Do you like physical work, without being a renovation pro? Do you have a knack for first-class customer service? You have what it takes to be in our team! ASSET: experience in customer service, plus knowledge in our Kitchens department.