Administrative Clerk (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
You will be responsible for all specialized administrative tasks related to the requesting, processing and validation of information. You will be required to follow up by telephone and email with suppliers or corporate clients to gather or validate information. You will be required to ensure accuracy and quality of work while respecting time constraints.
Some of the responsibilities:
• Send and follow up on documentation required for the claim
• Update claims based on new information received
• Contact providers to obtain missing information to process claims in a timely manner
• Communicate with Corporate clients to confirm claim validation or request for approvals
• Prepare documentation for Corporate Clients.
• College degree (or equivalent).
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in an office environment.
• Experience in the insurance industry is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French and English).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application and internet.
• Organization, ability to prioritize, attention to detail and problem solving abilities are essential.
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness