Administrative Clerk III – Coverage Assessment (French skills required)
Posted by admin / in /
Reporting to the Team Leader- Coverage Assessment you will be responsible for all specialized administrative tasks related to the requesting, processing and validation of information. You will be required to follow up by telephone, fax and email with suppliers, partners or clients to gather or validate information. You will be required to ensure accuracy and quality of work while respecting time constraints.
• College degree (or equivalent).
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in an office environment.
• Experience in the insurance industry is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French and English).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application and internet.
• Organization, ability to prioritize, attention to detail and problem solving abilities are essential.
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.