Administrative Assistant, RBC Dominion Securities (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
What is the opportunity?
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our RBC Dominion Securities Sherbrooke Branch. The successful candidate will perform daily administrative functions in a punctual, professional manner while providing the highest quality client service. In this role, you will be part of a successful full-service brokerage team offering customized wealth management solutions to high net worth clients.
What will you do?
- Perform daily administrative functions in a punctual, professional manner while providing the highest quality service
- Investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts and refer to the Investment Advisor where appropriate
- Follow-up on client trades to ensure settlement and delivery
- Monitor all pending plan transfers to ensure completion in a timely fashion
- Ensure clients’ accurate and timely completion of all necessary documentation
- Assist in preparing mailings such as newsletters and information packages
- Assist the Investment Advisor in preparing for client meetings and client appreciation events
What do you need to succeed?
- Client relationship management skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Enhanced Microsoft Office skills
- Two years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Associate in the investment industry
- CSC and CPH
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: Cité du Parc
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/19/2018
Req ID: 168274