Assistant Theatre Manager
Posted by admin / in /
Are you passionate about movies? Do you enjoy interacting with others? Are you looking for an opportunity for tremendous career growth? Join the Cineplex team and IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES™. Land your starring role: The Cineplex team is very exciting, fun, interactive, and passionate about providing each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience.
Right now Cineplex is looking for a dynamic Assistant Theatre Manager to manage our Galaxy Cinemas Sherbrooke, 4204 rue Bertrand-Fabi, Sherbrooke, QC, J1N 3Y2.
The key responsibilities for a manager are:
- Lead and manage a dedicated team of employees.
- Manage the guest experience - ensure each and every guest who visits your facility is satisfied and is excited about their next visit.
- Manage your theatre budget and grow revenue.
- Forecast, initiate action/projects to drive the business forward and strengthen Cineplex Entertainment as Canada’s # 1 premier film exhibition company.
- Cineplex offers excellent opportunities for growth, this position can often lead to a more senior theatre management role (i.e.: Sr. Theatre Manager or General Manager).
What you need to become a successful member of this Team?
- Demonstrate the strong communication (oral & written), organization, management and leadership skills required to lead a theatre.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong computer aptitude.
- Ability to initiate innovative and creative sales and food service activities.
- Safe food handling certification would be considered an asset.
- Aware of health, safety and environmental legislation and regulations that apply to the theatre operations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities, attend to employees development while continuing to meet financial targets and reporting responsibilities.
- Any previous management experience in a theatre, fast food, restaurant, or similar environment is considered an asset but is not a requirement.