Assistant Cook (spoken French requested)
Posted by admin / in /
Massawippi Retirement Communities (MRC) is a non-profit organization committed to providing essential nursing care for seniors, many of whom have experienced a loss of autonomy. At our new care pavilion, Grace Village, we strive to provide a rewarding team-based work environment that maximizes our staff's skills and experience.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Cook and Kitchen Helpers to join our team. As part of the Food Services team, the Assistant Cooks and Kitchen Helpers assist in the preparation and service of meals according to the established procedures to provide residents with quality service.
• High School diploma
• DEP diploma in institutional cooking (preferred)
• Minimum of two (2) years of related experience (institutional cooking and/or customer service)
• Bilingual: English/French, oral
• Excellent teamwork skills and customer service skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Punctual and organized
Work schedule may include days, evenings and/or weekends.
Please attach your resume along with a cover letter and submit to Grace Village for consideration to [email protected]