Equipment Installer – in Healthcare environment -Quebec
Posted by admin / in /
This role is focused on the installation, testing and commissioning of Arjo Medical equipment, primarily ceiling mounted patient lifts at healthcare facilities in Quebec as well as other Provinces in Canada. The role will work closely with customers as well as numerous internal Arjo stakeholders (project managers, sales& service departments) to ensure efficient and on time completion of installations.
- The Installers primary responsibilities are all related to the timely scheduling, coordination and installations in all regions which includes:
- Site Visits: Completing Site Assessments of construction sites and existing facilities.
- Installation of Ceiling Tracking:
- Follow proper installation methods
- Verification testing
- Tracking repairs
- Inventory Management: Manage truck inventory and create replenishment orders as required
- Communication: Provide efficient and effective communications and documentation to customers and company employees in accordance with established procedures, protocols and/or special requests
- Participate in training seminars, meetings and on-the-job training programs. Demonstrate an understanding and an ability to apply concepts and knowledge obtained from these training and skill development sources.
- Establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and all Arjo personnel. Assist sales personnel in marketing all Arjo equipment (joint calls, in-services, sales leads).
- Follow published procedures if a customer’s track fails load testing.
- Comply with all health and safety codes and procedures as mandated by Arjo policies, customer requirements and regulatory agencies.
- Accurately prepare and submit on schedule all required/requested reports, paperwork and/or feedback.
- Maintain expenses and required inventory within guidelines and limits according to established procedures, policies and/or special requests.
- Maintain a clean and organized company vehicle according to established procedures, policies and/or special requests.
- Travel to Canada wide locations when required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Completion of a recognized Construction Engineering Technician Diploma
Alternatively 2+ year’ experience working in construction or installation capacity.
Full Driver’s license with clean driving record
Diploma in Construction, Trade Skills, Technical Field,Engineering or equivalent education, training, and experience.
Working at Heights certification
Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
Must be able to prioritize and multi-task independently in a highly demanding environment.
Medium level skills in the use of the MS Office suite of products, particularly Excel.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Efficient use of hand tools & laser measuring equipment
Ability to read & understand simple construction drawings
Ability to learn and work independently as well as within a team
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and drive or fly for long periods of time.
The employee must have use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to travel by car or airplane when required.
Lifting weight of up to 100lb required in some cases.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to email provided.
We value your interest in employment with ARJO but please keep in mind that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
French and English