Posted by admin / in /
We’re a great team looking for a someone with a solid sales background to join us. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to bring Classcraft to the US school and district marketplace.
Qualified candidates should have a proven track record in business to business or institutional sales. We’re all very self driven positive people and as a result, we’re seeking someone who’s equally down to give themselves to their work and excited to tackle challenges head on.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Work with the team to develop school and district level sales in the US;
- Contact and establish relationships with district administrators, school principals and information technology specialists;
- Prepare proposals and contracts for school / district level sales;
- Provide demos and training webinars for potential and new clients;
- Work with schools / districts to implement the Classcraft visibility plan;
- Attend conferences to work the promotional booth and to network with existing and potential clients;
- Provide proactive after-sale support in conjunction with our customer support team (customer satisfaction);
- Resell/upsell clients at contract renewal;
- Log all communications in CRM
- At least 5 years institutional or B2B sales experience;
- Solid understanding of the sales process;
- Working proficiency with common software tools (Word or Pages, Excel, Salesforce IQ);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, working proficiency in French;
- Ability to excel in a fast paced startup environment;
- Comfortable working both autonomously as well as working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team;
- Pluses include: previous experience in education; a relevant degree (marketing, communication, education); strong interest in gaming.
- Three weeks of vacation per year
- Employee stock option plan
- Health coverage